Building for the Future
Our client, a nationally recognized leader in the direct marketing of retail products to consumers, has developed aggressive growth goals that will require the addition of highly talented team members. They are growing and have a new position open for a Sr. Manager of Business Intelligence to design and develop strategic marketing solutions based on sound statistical techniques and methodologies for our organization.
This strategic thinking and analytical individual will be responsible for leveraging predictive sciences in merchandise strategies and analysis including price elasticity and sensitivity initiatives. Performs analyses, statistical coding, model validation including the summarization of finding, presenting results/key findings and making recommendations to internal clients, specifically Merchandising and Marketing utilizing industry-leading technology including SAS. Partner with Merchandising Planning to assess and communicate the impact of strategic initiatives and business strategies on plans. Provide analytical insights into customer’s behavior and effectiveness through ad hoc analysis and special projects. Guide and mentor other modelers in the best practices regarding methodology as well as implementation tactics including proper documentation, coding practices, technical skills development, advanced mathematics and project management.
- Must have experience with CART and CHAID
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics / Statistics, or related quantitative field, Master’s degree preferred
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience in predictive modeling, segmentation, and implementing statistical methodologies — experience in a retail or direct marketing environment preferred
- Technical skills experience required specifically in Microsoft Office products and programming proficiency with SAS language.
- Knowledge of database marketing practices, especially in regards to predictive modeling and scoring
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and prepare and present recommendations to team
- Strong Problem Solving, Project Management, and Communication Skills are essential for successful performance
- Strong conceptual thinking skills; High degree of initiative and personal ownership
- Supervision experience required.
If you seek a challenging position in a fast paced team environment, this opportunity is for you! We offer a competitive wage and benefit package including:
- Incentive Compensation
- 401(k) plan with company match
- PTO — Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, and Disability benefits
- Business casual dress